What is the Charles Taylor Two Seater Diner?
The Charles Taylor Two Seater Diner makes for the perfect intimate outside dining experience. This versatile garden dining set comes complete with a 1m2 square table and 2x traditional chairs with wide arms for comfort. The chairs are removable, providing you with greater flexibility. The Square dining table comes with a hole, so you can use a parasol. Buying this garden dining set provides you with the perfect place for Alfresco dining.
The Charles Taylor Two Seater Diner is perfect for anyone who enjoys spending time outdoors and wants an attractive, social, garden feature. The sleek design allows you to store the chairs neatly under the table. The robust, durable, construction from pre-treated Scandinavian Redwood, make this a great addition to any garden.
The Charles Taylor Two Seater Diner comprises:
- Two single chairs
- Large, Square garden dining table
- A choice of coloured soft furnishings to match your style
Designed with comfort and functionality in mind. The Charles Taylor Two Seater Diner uses sustainable, slow-grown, pre-treated Scandinavian Redwood. The oil-based preservative protects the wood, and zinc fixings prevent rusting. Charles Taylor provide a 10-year rot-free guarantee, showing their commitment to their promise.
- Made from sustainable FSC certified wood
- Ergonomic design for the greatest comfort
- Versatile removable seating with removable tray
- 2x seats
- Square dining table with hole for a parasol
- Galvanized zinc bolts for added durability
- Oil-based preservative for weather resistance
- Available with different coloured soft furnishings (Burgundy, Green, or Grey)
Professional Delivery and Assembly Service Included
When you buy a Charles Taylor garden furniture set, you also get their years of delivery and assembly experience included in the price. Their professional delivery team will assemble your furniture where you want it, so you can use it as soon as it's delivered. No need to buy new tools or struggle with instructions.
Why Choose The Charles Taylor Two Seater Diner?
The Charles Taylor Two Seater Diner is an elegant and practical example of classic, handmade, British designed garden furniture. Handmade with FSC certified timber and corrosion-resistant, galvanized zinc bolts, this set is strong, durable, and long-lasting. The dip-treated Scandinavian Redwood ensures that this set will stand the test of time and provide you with many years of enjoyment.
Specifications of Charles Taylor Two Seater Diner
- Constructed with FSC certified, slowly-grown Scandinavian Redwood of the highest quality
- Handcrafted in the UK using sustainable materials
- Oil-based preservative for weather resistance
- Components can be used separately
- Creates a relaxing and comfortable Alfresco dining/seating area
- Total: H 98 x W 100 x D 100 cm
- Seat height from ground: 46 cm
- Internal arm width chair: 51 cm
- Weight: 45 kg
Our delivery service is provided by Parcelforce Worldwide.
Standard UK mainland orders over £50.00 are eligible for a free standard next working day delivery service (Mon – Fri)*.
- *Free delivery includes orders up to and not exceeding 30 kg
- *Free delivery excludes Garden Power Tools
- *Large items are sent via a standard 48L (48 hour large) service. Large items take 2 working days to arrive.
Where possible, orders received by 2:30pm Mon – Fri are dispatched the same day. (*Excluding Garden Power Tools).
Where possible, Garden Power Tool orders are dispatched the same day when received by 11:00am Mon – Fri.
UK mainland orders after 2:30pm Mon - Fri are subject to next working day dispatch:
- For example, orders after 2:30pm on a Friday are dispatched on the next working day, usually a Monday.
UK Mainland Pallet deliveries are charged separately per pallet. They are usually delivered in 2-3 working days. Please contact us for the latest cost price.
When available, UK Mainland Premium Services are available on all orders at an additional charge:
- Next Day Express AM
- Next Day Express 10 (before 10am)
- Next Day Express 9 (before 9am)
Our shipping providers terms and conditions limit our ability to send some products internationally. See our list of restricted items.
All prices shown below are per parcel with a maximum weight of 30 kg per parcel. Items over 30 kg are split into multiple boxes and charged per box.
Future Garden are not liable for any additional fees that may be incurred. Any unexpected costs must be paid by you (the customer).
Delivery services provided online are estimates. There may be unforeseen delays with your order, especially around our busiest time of year. Very busy periods can see very high volumes of parcels being collected, processed and delivered. If you have a special delivery requirement, please contact us via email - firstname.lastname@example.org before placing your order.
|Standard Next Day (Orders over £50 <30 kg)||FREE|
|Standard Next Day (Orders under £50 max. 30 kg per parcel)*||£4.95|
|Next Day Express AM||£10.95|
|Next Day Express 10 (Before 10am)||£12.95|
|Next Day Express 9 (Before 9am)||£16.95|
|Euro Priority Business||£8.95|
Isle of Wight
|Next Day Service||£8.95|
|Two Day Service||£18.95|
Isle of Man & Scilly Isles
|Two Day Service||£20.95|
Scottish Highlands & Islands
|Two Day Service||£16.95|
|Republic of Ireland Euro Priority Business||£13.95|
|Belgium Euro Priority Business||£9.95|
|Luxembourg Euro Priority Business||£9.95|
|Netherlands Euro Priority Business||£8.95|
|France Euro Priority Business||£11.95|
|Corsica Euro Priority Business||£24.95|
|Monaco Euro Priority Business||£11.95|
|Denmark Euro Priority Business||£8.95|
|Germany Euro Priority Business||£8.95|
|Italy Euro Priority Business||£15.95|
|Spain Euro Priority Business||£20.95|
|Portugal Euro PriorityBusiness||£23.95|
|Greece Euro Priority Business||£31.95|
|Azores Euro Priority Business||£31.95|
|Balearic Islands Euro Priority Business||£31.95|
|Madeira Euro Priority Business||£31.95|
|Sardinia Euro Priority Business||£31.95|
|Sicily Euro Priority Business||£31.95|
|Austria Euro Priority Business||£19.95|
|Czech Republic Euro Priority Business||£19.95|
|Estonia Euro Priority Business||£19.95|
|Finland Euro Priority Business||£19.95|
|Hungary Euro Priority Business||£19.95|
|Latvia Euro Priority Business||£19.95|
|Lithuania Euro Priority Business||£19.95|
|Norway Euro Priority Business||£19.95|
|Poland Euro Priority Business||£19.95|
|Slovenia Euro Priority Business||£19.95|
|Slovakia Euro Priority Business||£19.95|
|Sweden Euro Priority Business||£19.95|
|Switzerland Euro Priority Business||£19.95|
|Bulgaria Euro PriorityBusiness||£25.95|
|Croatia Euro Priority Business||£25.95|
|Romania Euro Priority Business||£25.95|
|Canary Islands Euro Priority Business||£47.95|
|Gibraltar Euro Priority Business||£47.95|
|Malta Euro Priority Business||£47.95|
|Vatican City State Euro Priority Business||£47.95|
|Cyprus Global Priority||£68.95|
|Iceland Global Priority||£57.95|
|Liechtenstein Global Priority||£57.95|
|Liechtenstein Global Express (For Orders over 20kg)||£374.95|
|Faroe Islands Global Priority||£110.95|
|Greenland Global Priority||£110.95|
|Greenland Global Express (For Orders over 20kg)||£374.95|
|Svalbard & Jan Mayen Global Express||£374.95|
Sorry, no online quotes are available for orders outside of Europe. If you would like to place an order for delivery outside of Europe, email us directly and we can prepare a bespoke quote for you based on the weight, dimensions and destination country for the most accurate cost and quickest delivery times to you.
As per the Consumer Contract Regulations June 2014, you can return goods and receive a full refund under the following conditions:
- You have had the goods delivered within seven working days of delivery from Future Garden Ltd, this starts from the day after the goods have been signed for.
- The items are unopened and in the original condition as when they were delivered to you.
- The items have developed a fault during standard use.
- The items are within the manufacturer's warranty period.
- Please ensure that any parcels delivered are intact and free from damage and unopened, if they appear to show any damage please make a note when signing for the goods, alternatively you can refuse delivery of these items, however only full refusal if multiple parcels will be accepted, in the unlikely event this occurs please contact us asap on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com.
- Please check all items once unboxed to ensure that they are not damaged and are fully functioning, if this is not the case please ensure you notify us as soon as you can, or within the given returns policy time frame, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org we will then arrange suitable collection and replacements where necessary.
- If any items appear not to be functioning as expected, do not attempt to fix or tamper with any products, this could affect your statutory rights, please notify us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com and we will arrange a suitable replacement.
- If you notice any irregularities with your order, please notify us as soon as possible or within 7 working days, on 020 8502 7722 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org will endeavour to correct and refund where possible.
- You can return any unwanted items, you can return the item(s) to us unopened and intact in a re-sellable condition within 14 working days after the day of receiving the goods, we are unable to accept any goods back that have been opened or the seal(s) have been broken or have been damaged, unless reported as damaged in transit, you can contact us on 020 8502 7722 or by email email@example.com